1. (1) The delivery is performed by the salesperson in person or via courier companies in the following deadlines:
a) delivery in Sofia-city – not later than 18 p.m. on the business day following the one when the salesperson accepted the order according to section III, point 1 (3).
b) delivery in the rest of Bulgaria – not later than two business days after the day when the salesperson accepted the order according to section III, point 1 (3).
(2) Deliveries outside the Republic of Bulgaria could be performed only on the grounds of individual agreement – please, contact us at e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
(3) In the case the client is not found at the delivery address provided by him/her or his/her address is not complete or precise or the particular delivery prerequisites are not ensured after more than two delivery attempts:
a) in the case the client paid for the delivered commodity in advance at the time of placing the order the commodity will be stored in an office of the courier company for 7 days and the salesperson notifies the client at the same e-mail about the storage term and the office of the courier company. In the case the client does not receive the commodity in the deadline according to the previous sentence, the salesperson releases from its obligation to perform the delivery. The salesperson undertakes to return the client the sum paid by him/her decreased with the delivery costs incurred by the salesperson in 10 business days as of the expiration of the deadline according to the first sentence.
b) in the case the client has not paid for the ordered commodity in advance at the time of placing the order, the commodity will be immediately returned to the salesperson that is released from its delivery obligation.
2. (1) The client has the right to refuse to accept the delivered commodity only in the following hypotheses:
– the parcel contains commodities that differ from the ones ordered by the client in view of their type and/or quantity;
– the commodity has been damaged during its transportation that hinder its appropriate use;
– the commodity has been delivered not due to client’s fault after the expiration of the deadlines according to section V, point 1 (1).
(2) The client notifies the salesperson about its refusal to receive the delivered commodity not later than the day following the one of refusing the delivery.
(3) In the case the client paid for the ordered commodity in advance at the time of placing the order, the salesperson undertakes to return the client the sum paid by him/her in 5 business days as of the notification about reasoned refusal.